Living Faith Fellowship is a cross-cultural non-denominational spirit-filled fellowship. This fellowship was birthed to be a living demonstration of faith and power through the blood of Jesus Christ. We are trilled that you have taken the time to learn more about Living Faith Fellowship. We invite you to come and be a part of our Sunday morning services held at 11:00 am.
What should I expect at Living Faith Fellowship?
- Dress for our service is casual.
- Music is an intricate part of our worship experience. We incorporate a wide variety of musical styles and selections to meet the diversity in musical preferences of our congregation. We encourage our visitors and attendees to participate openly during our worship service.
- A nursery is provided for those with children ages 0-3.
- You will be greeted by a member of our Usher/Greeter committee upon your arrival as well as members of our congregation and Ministerial Staff during the course of the service. You matter to God therefore you matter to Living Faith Fellowship.
- A biblical based sermon with parallels and applications for daily living.
- An opportunity for prayer by our Ministerial Staff at the conclusion of the service.
- A friendly atmosphere with people who love God and love serving others.
Come and experience a Living God and Living Faith at Living Faith Fellowship!
Living Faith Fellowship’s mission is to preach and teach faith back into the heart of God’s people. Through evangelizing the lost, we inspire people to BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, to BELONG to the body of Christ, and to BECOME part of the LFF family.
BELIEVE – BELONG – BECOME
Our vision is to become a dynamic, multi-cultural church, impacting our community, our city, our nation and our world through Faith in Jesus Christ.